<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10582443\x26blogName\x3dPink+Lemon+Twist\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8358867803839361769', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 04, 2012

Color Affection

DSCN0156 
This is the first full week of Summer Vacation and I've got my sidekick back!  I am also to the point in Color Affection that I'm starting the edging.  This means I'm 82% finished.  The edging is supposed to be in the darkest color according to the pattern, but I've decided to use the medium color (Cove - have I mentioned how much I love this color?) for the edging.  If it looks like it needs something else, I can always add another stripe of the darkest color.  (BTW, the top of the shawl is at the bottom of the picture - it's on a small needle and I can't spread it out properly until I bind off.)

I'm off to the grocery store and all the other Monday things that happen around here, but today I don't have to go alone and Caleb pushes the buggy for me!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amberpearl said...

It looks like you have an awful lot of stitches left past your last W&T. On my 1st CA I was knitting 3 stitches past last and then realised it should have been 4 ie 3 stitches after the last W&T stitch. As I was about half way through I compensated by doing the remaining tricolour portion bring in 5 extra.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home