I've finished my first sock and started the second for my last Camp Loopy project! As soon as I finished and wove in the ends (I carried the yarns up the inside of the sock since the stripes were so narrow, so there weren't crazy amounts of ends), I ran upstairs to weigh it. This last project has a 500 yard minimum so I had to use at least 250 yards per sock. According to weight, this sock used 275 yards! There was a big sigh of relief when I got that number and I double checked my math just to be sure. There might have even been a happy dance!
Now I've got until next Monday to finish the second sock and I'll have done all three projects for Camp Loopy! I do have a couple of other things to show you this week so it won't be all sock all the time. You guys have been very long suffering looking at pictures of the same project over and over all summer, but don't worry, I'm seriously wanting to cast on new projects really soon!