<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10582443?origin\x3dhttp://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Finally, Finished

Mystery MusiKAL by Westknits

Back in February, I finished knitting on my Mystery MusiKAL shawl (Westknits mystery shawl from 2025).  At that point I had eleventy billion ends to weave in, so I said I'd show it to you when the ends were woven in and it was blocked.

Mystery MusiKAL by Westknits

It's done.  Every single end has been woven in and it has been steam blocked.

Mystery MusiKAL by Westknits

I love it!  It's huge and dramatic and crazy and it was so much fun to knit.  Not as much fun to weave in the ends.  But now it's finished.

Mystery MusiKAL by Westknits

The colors are Malabrigo Ultimate Sock in Oro and Teal Feather, Sweet Georgia Yarns Tough Love Sock in Cassis and Lupine, and Madelinetosh Twist Light in Weathered Frame.  The design called for four colors, but after the first clue I decided to add the Weathered Frame (the dark taupe) and I'm glad I did.  

I haven't decided if I am going to do this fall's Westknits mystery shawl yet.  I do enjoy them, but they also tend to take over my knitting and there are some other things I'd like to work on too.  I guess we'll see!

Ends from Westknits 2025 MKAL

Just in case you weren't sure what eleventy billion ends looked like... 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home