“THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
1. Once I get the hiccups, I will have them off and on all day long. They don't really quit until I go to sleep at night. Naps don't work for some reason.
2. I stepped on Kenny Rogers once in a Little Ceasar's Pizza place. It was an accident. I would never step on Kenny Rogers on purpose. I apologized, he said, "Excuse me, darlin'," and then I very calmly walked out of the restaurant before completely freaking out with Mickael - "THAT WAS KENNY ROGERS!!!"
3. If I rest my arm on top of my head and my hand is hanging down, and it stays there long enough, I can actually be scared by seeing my own hand out of the corner of my eye because I forget it's there. Despite this, I really am a brunette.
4. I was born a redhead. When I was 6 weeks old my red hair fell out and I've been a brunette ever since. (Except for some unfortunate experimental lemon juice incidents in high school. My hair has recovered from the lemon juice but is still humiliated by the perms and the height of my bangs during that time.)
5. The first time I went out with Mickael, I knew he was the one I would marry. I just knew.
6. When I was pregnant with Caleb, every night when I went to bed, I couldn't go to sleep until I'd burped twice. Every night. For nine months. It was a very elegant time in my life.
OK, now that I've humiliated myself for all the internet world to see, including some Kenny Rogers fans that might Google their way here accidentally, I'm supposed to tag 6 more people for this, but I think I'll just leave it up to you. If you're reading this, feel free to do this meme, or not. Its up to you!