A Message From The Blog Dog, Finn
- Boys are fun. They are messy eaters, they are noisy, they run in the house, and they leave yummy Lego's laying around. If they're small like my boy, you can share a popsicle with them.
- Cats are fun. They run when you chase them. They do taste good, but you have to be careful. My cat has sharp teeth and sometimes he gets them very close to my eyes and then Mommy fusses at the cat (which doesn't happen nearly enough in our house if you ask me). Also, cats eat cat food. Cat food tastes good.
- Spinning wheels are fun. If you turn your beak sideways while your Mommy is spinning, you can stick your whiskers in the spokes and it tickles. Be careful though, you don't want to get your nose bonked by the footmen. Also, spinning wheels means there is wool in the house. Raw wool is great to lay in. You have to do this carefully when your Mommy isn't paying attention though.
- Tails taste good. I'm not allowed to chase mine anymore because I ate all the hair out of it. It's growing back now as you can see in the picture, but for weeks Mommy wandered around muttering about my "pathetic, bald, little rat tail."
- Taking Mommy for a walk is fun. It gets her outside and gives her some fresh air and exercise and I get to eat leaves, rocks, earthworms, sticks, and other disgusting things Mommy says I can't put in the blog. We have lots of fun on walks.
- Birds are a menace. We get birds in our backyard so I bark at them to get them to leave. Sometimes I have to jump up and down to get them to move along. I would like a goose though. They fly around here sometimes and they make funny noises. I think a goose could be fun - I bet they taste good.
I have had a lot of fun this last year, training my family. I know that Mommy has put my picture on her blog before and she reads all the comments to me. Thank you for all your support over the last year and if you see a posting from Ramius on StealMyDog.com, please ignore it. He's such a kidder - I think.