I spent a lot of the weekend spinning, so I'll have several things to show you this week! This is the finished yarn from the singles you saw on Friday. It is from the Merino/Angora/Silk top and I started with 4 ounces. After plying it together, I had a fingering weight, but then I washed and fulled it (I let the washing machine agitate it while I stood over it watching nervously) and it's now a DK weight and the angora is starting to bloom. I have 255 yards of the finished 3 ply and no definite plans for it. I'm thinking about making myself a new pair of fingerless mitts with it, because my current pair of white angora mitts is looking a bit sad. They're still warm, but they look matted and sad. I could then use the old pair for walking Finn (holding a leash with angora mitts is just asking to get your mitts yucky looking) and the new pair for non-Finn activities.
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend!