I did get some work done on Taygete this weekend. I'm still on the garter stitch stripe section, but I'm about 2/3 of the way through with that. That's 2/3 of the way through according to rows, not by actual knitting. Since the rows are getting shorter as I go, I'm even farther along. Even though I'm working with two different colors at once, this garter stitch section has worked out well for TV knitting. As long as you start each row the right way, you can go to autopilot for the rest of the row.
There was a question on yesterday's blog post (Snowbird) about how I was doing the i-cord. I don't know if the question was about the i-cord edging I've knitted onto the front edges of the cardigan or about the i-cord bind off I used on the sleeves and will use on the lower edge, but I'll explain both tomorrow when I show you Snowbird again. Hint: neither is difficult and it gives you a different edge option for your repertoire of knitting techniques.
Labels: Lace, Small Projects