The Austin Hoodie has two sleeves now! No hood yet, but that's the last thing it needs. I've woven in all the ends so far, so once it has it's hoodie it's getting a really good blocking and it's all done. This poor hoodie has been through so much. I started it last May and piddled around on it, not really getting anywhere fast, then Max started pulling it out of it's basket, with claws, but the snags repaired easily, so it went to live in a Ziplock bag. If I'm not knitting on it, it's stuffed in its bag, but at least it's safe from claws there. I really can't explain why it's taken me so long to make this. The pattern is well written, I love the yarn, and I'm really happy with the fit when I put it on, even with all the wrinkles and unblock-ed-ness it has right now. Poor little hoodie!