I finished the first sleeve and started the second one yesterday. Except for the end you see hanging out the finished sleeve, the other ends are all woven in already! It wasn't any great finishing impulse on my part, I realized that having all the ends loose on the stripes meant the stripes were hanging loose, which would make the sleeve seem longer than it was. Since I don't want sleeves that are too short, I needed to weave in the ends before trying it on.
On this second sleeve, I'm knitting to a certain number of rounds, not trying it on as I go to double check things, so the ends can wait until the end! That's the one downside to adding all these stripes - weaving in the ends!
Labels: Camp Loopy 2013, Pullovers