<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10582443\x26blogName\x3dPink+Lemon+Twist\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8358867803839361769', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

More Stripes

I’ve been striping happily along on my sweater!  I started out working this sleeve using Magic Loop, and while it was working just fine, it wasn’t going as quickly as I like.  Then I remembered that I have 9 inch circulars that I bought just for sleeves.  (Sometimes I’m a little slow.)  Once I switched over to that needle, the sleeve has been moving right along.  It’s long enough now that I’m just twisting the sleeve itself as I knit around it, not the entire sweater, which is good because Max has been sitting in my lap under the sweater while I knit.  He didn’t like it when I was moving the sweater on him.  It’s too cold for the little kitty!

On a completely unrelated note, I noticed something was up with the photos on the blog, but I think I fixed it.  Leave a comment if you notice anything funny looking, would you?  I know I need to clean up my sidebar and I’ll get to that, but I’m talking about enormous pictures and text overlapping other text, that kind of thing.



Anonymous Amy said...

For the last several days, I've seen just a small black box (not the kind with the tri-color symbol in the corner, and nothing that showed the "broken link" symbol, either) on your entries instead of the usual photos. My machine is old and I thought it was just me - or I would have notified you! I was able to see the photos with a right click and "open link" which brought me to a Flickr page.

All that to say that the photos are back this morning. :)

11:05 AM  
Anonymous kayT said...

I think it's fixed.
I really like the current sweater!

4:47 PM  
OpenID meezermeowmy said...

Another thought: I have successfully knit sleeves on two circulars (like socks). Just another option for knitting sleeves while sitting with fur babies.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home