Leda was a woman, seduced by Zeus, who took the form of a swan. The child born of this encounter, Helen of Troy, was said to be the most beautiful woman on earth. Swans' wings, flowers, and waves upon a beach allude to Leda's story. This beautiful stole is now available as a pattern. Complete with improved charts, directions to adjust the size, and a brand new scarf version, the directions are very thorough and lead you through the project step, by step. This project is appropriate for an adventurous beginner, but experienced knitters will find it enjoyable also. The pattern is available as a pdf download. Instructions for downloading will be sent after payment with PayPal is completed.
- All stitch patterns are charted
- 13 pages of directions, photos, and charts
- Directions for adjusting the size of the stole for your personal preference
- A new pattern for a scarf variation of Leda's Dream is included
- Stole uses approximately 1000 yards of laceweight yarn (shown in KnitPicks Alpaca Cloud in Smoke)
Click below to purchase
Labels: Patterns for Sale