My First Pair of Socks for the Year Are Finished!
Here they are! The first pair of socks for the year - the year being 200Sox! These are the Latvian Socks from Folk Socks. They are knit from Knit Picks Essential sock yarn on size 1 needles. I'm really happy with the way they came out and they were fun to knit. The lace pattern is easy to memorize and of course, the directions are very clear and easy to follow - even for someone who doesn't understand how a heel flap can possibly turn into a real heel.
I got tagged by Gretchen for the 4 Things Meme, so here goes:
4 Jobs I've had:
- Retail clothing sales
- Fast food
- Receptionist at an insurance company
- Manager of a quilt store
4 Movies I could watch over and over
- Most of the James Bond movies
- Any of the Star Wars movies
- Sound of Music
4 Places I've lived
4 TV Shows I watch
- CSI - the original
- The Sopranos - and most of the other HBO shows, but not Six Feet Under, I never got into that one
- The Closer
4 Places I've been on vacation
- New Orleans
- The Caymen Islands
4 Websites I visit daily
4 Favorite Foods
- Hot Fudge Brownie Sundaes
- Peach Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
4 Places I'd rather be right now
- I'm just fine right here, thanks.
4 people I'm tagging with this meme
- I'm not tagging anyone, I think its been around just about all of the blogs by now!