And It Comes To A Screeching Halt!
Yesterday I got the front band all done, complete with buttonholes, wove in all the ends and went to sew my buttons on, and - NOPE! The buttons I had planned on using didn't match the red color of the yarn. I have gone to Button Drawer and ordered some new buttons (as well as some emergency back up plain silver toned buttons) and now I will steam block the sweater and put it away until I can get buttons on it. For all intents and purposes however, I'm marking this sweater as "Done." By the way, I ended up needing 7 skeins of Red for this project (I just barely needed the 7th, but I did need it) and only one skein of Turquoise. I will update the totals on its Ravelry page and when I do get the buttons on, I'll get a picture of it on.
I'm SO using this pattern again!