<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10582443\x26blogName\x3dPink+Lemon+Twist\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8358867803839361769', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Man Sock

I'm still working on Mickael's sock, but I haven't had as much knitting time on it lately. I've set a goal of having the full pair (this is the first sock) finished by the time school starts up again at the end of August. I do love a challenge, don't I? Since I don't forsee any major North Texas blizzards in July, I don't think Mickael will be needing the socks before the end of the Summer.

Also, since I seem to think I need more projects going than I currently have, I'm going to be doing Camp Loopy this summer. The first project is a two color shawl, scarf or cape - the previous link has all the details. If you order by the 10th of June, they'll give you a discount on your yarn for your first camp project. I'm going to be knitting Whippoorwill for my first project and I'll show the yarns when they get here.



Blogger Michelle said...

I signed up for Camp Loopy too! I think there's going to be a really big crowd this summer.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home