Also in Camp Loopy. I was happily knitting along on my second sleeve yesterday, partway through the ribbing, when I realized that it didn't seem quite like the first sleeve. Sure enough, when I counted stitches, they were different. Different enough that the sleeves didn't quite fit the same. (Helpful tip here: when you realize you've made a mistake, stop and think before you frog. You might still have to frog, but you might not have to frog what you think you do, or maybe not at all. Take a break and then decide what to do.) I decided I liked the way the second sleeve fit better, so I finished it out. Then I figured out what I'd need to do to make the first sleeve match the second sleeve. As it turns out, I only had to frog back to the very end of the sleeve cap shaping and then reknit the sleeve. So that's what I'm doing now. Knitting a third sleeve for this sweater. I'm past the halfway point of the stockinette section and my goal is to be finished with the sleeve tonight. I've still got a week to finish the entire sweater so I should still get it done, but I'm going to have to be more careful for my Ravellenic project - it has basically the same type of sleeves but my time frame is much shorter. At least it will be knit at a larger gauge, though.