<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10582443\x26blogName\x3dPink+Lemon+Twist\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8358867803839361769', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 23, 2014

I’m Finished With My Thing!

My Pretty Thing to be exact!  This was such a fast, little project with really yummy yarn!  I could see working a few more of these up at some point.  Fortunately, it’s just gotten cold here again, so I can wear it today!
I added one repeat to the pattern because I don’t like tight things around my neck.  Otherwise, I knit the pattern as written, even doing the sewn bind off.  I’ve never done this bind off but I like the way it worked out, so I learned something new!
I think Fifi looks lovely wearing the Pretty Thing,
but I know you’re all wondering what it looks like on Logan.  Here he is!  I think Max was mocking him a bit, but he’s a good sport about it.

Here’s the project page link on Ravelry.  I think I set it up so anyone can see it as long as they’re using this link.  Thanks for the tips in yesterday’s comments!



Anonymous Joyce said...

The picture of Logan made me laugh out loud! How cute (poor thing). :)

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Amy said...

Yup! Link worked just fine. And it keeps you from looking at other project pages - asks for a login, so you're only showing the one page. :)

Poor Logan - it's more of a snood on him, and I don't think pink is really his color, but thanks for the great model, I always enjoy seeing him.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home