I’ve finished my Camp Loopy Project 2! It needs a blocking and I need to add the clasp, but the knitting is finished and the ends are woven in. I ended up doing the sleeves like the pattern called for after all. This was a fun and fast project and I enjoyed working with this yarn (Malabrigo Rios). I’ll give this one more post when it’s all blocked so you can see it looking less rumpled and lumpy.
On a different topic, I never know when Mickael is paying attention or not, but apparently he did notice my tank top muslin. He seemed a little concerned as to why I made a tank top out of tractor fabric and exactly where I was going to be wearing it. I’m definitely getting my money’s worth out of that fabric - both for fitting purposes and for freaking out the husband. Good times!
Labels: Camp Loopy 2014, Vest