I've started a new pair of socks. This is the GCNI/Mohair yarn that I spun into a 3 ply. Since I wanted to compare how a 2 ply yarn and a 3 ply yarn looked knitted up, I decided to knit this pair of socks in the waffle stitch pattern too. (A month or so ago I knitted some pink and blue stripey GCNI/Mohair 2 ply into waffle socks - this is what I'm comparing.) The yarn is a heavy fingering weight or possibly a sport weight yarn so I'm knitting it on US 2's, which I think are 2.75 mm (I can't remember). I'm halfway through the heel flap now so these socks are zipping along pretty quickly. The stitch pattern is the one from the Blueberry Waffle Socks, but I've adjusted the rest of the sock to my own gauge.
If things look a little different this morning, that's because I'm trying Flickr as my photo hosting site today. I'm less than 500 people away from getting into Ravelry and I think I'll probably get my invite later this week if they keep doing invites at the rate they have been. (Flickr and Ravelry are linked somehow so you can just click to add pictures.) I'm very excited about seeing what's in there. I will probably just add new stuff to Ravelry and not enter previous projects - at least not at first. We'll see, who knows what I'll do when I actually see it. If you click the link to Ravelry, they do have a bunch of screen shots of the site so you can kind of see what's in there.