the pattern (I made an oval bottom instead of the round one Lucy did) and it looks like I won't have to learn any new stitches for the shell edging - it's all dc and slip stitches. (I just realized, I'll have to check and see if those are US dc or UK dc - may have to learn something new after all.) Then I make and attach a handle and add some embellishment. I'm thinking about adding buttons - white ones - instead of flowers, as the embellishment on this bag. I'll have to play around and see what I like. I've got some lining fabric because I was thinking about lining the bag and giving it a sturdy bottom, but again, I'll decide when I get there.
I'm so excited to get this finished! It's so happy and stripy!