<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10582443\x26blogName\x3dPink+Lemon+Twist\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8358867803839361769', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Little More Sleeve

I did get a little more sleeve done last night, like I'd hoped to.  I keep telling myself that I'm almost finished with this sweater (and I am, almost finished that is), but for some reason I'm having trouble crossing the finish line with it.  I know it fits, I've tried it on.  I think I'll wear it a lot when it's cold, I mean it's going to be warm and it's a neutral color, so it should be worn to bits (ironically, if I'd have finished it by now, I'd wear it today - cold and rainy).  The only thing I can think of is that I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to do the buttons and that's why I'm dragging my feet.  I kind of have a button plan (actually, I have two and the one that seems better is scary), but I'm not 100% committed to it (them) and I've never done them this (either) way.  Hindsight being 20/20 and all, I should have just cast on without the stitches for the front bands and knit them on last.  Then I could have adjusted the spacing and buttonholes and it would have worked out perfectly.  (The pattern has you do buttonholes in the front bands as you go, but the pattern calls for a smaller button than I have, so it wouldn't have worked for me.)  I need to just make up my mind and go for it, whatever I chose.

Labels: ,


Post a Comment

<< Home