<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10582443\x26blogName\x3dPink+Lemon+Twist\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-8358867803839361769', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

More Pajama Pants!

I made another pair of Margot pajama pants over the weekend!  This was another piece of fabric I had in my stash that I loved, but it had no real purpose.  The print is river rocks, but they’re kind of a taupe color with blue and purple accents.  (Maybe they’re river rocks on another planet?)  This time around I skipped the drawstring entirely and just did an elastic waist.  I did add a tiny bow to the front so I can tell the difference between the front and the back when I’m putting them on.  (Unfortunately, this is more of a problem for me than I care to admit.  Getting dressed is tough sometimes.)  Tiny bows are not distracting to Max and he didn’t wake me up last night by attacking my pajamas.
I think I’m out of pajama fabrics in the stash right now, but I definitely want to make some of these in flannel for this fall and winter.  The pattern is super easy and they fit really nicely.  Honestly, I’m thinking about making a pair in linen as real pants, not pajamas!  The pattern comes from this book if you’re curious.



OpenID meezermeowmy said...

Great job!

Flannel jammies are great, unless you use flannel sheets. Flannel jammies + flannel sheets = flannel board! You are not moving at all! (Voice of experience, here. I "stuck" my husband down the first night we tried flannel sheets with his winter jammies.)

7:57 AM  
OpenID wonkydonkey said...

... I bought the book. :) You're a great enabler! I only have one pair of jammie pants and need more; it was a good excuse to get the book because it also has the super cute dresses and such!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home