I’ve gotten a lot done on my Seashore pullover since you last saw it! I’m past the striping section on the body and working on the lower body in the English Rose color. Since this is hand dyed yarn, I’m alternating skeins, switching every round. I didn’t alternate skeins within the stripes, but I alternated them from stripe to stripe.
I’m to the point where I need measure my work because there is a split hem on this sweater, almost a shirt tail hem. I’m hoping to get the body all knitted this weekend. I might not get all the ends woven in, but I’m hoping to get the knitting done for this section at least.