I’ve finished the body of my Tea Leaves Cardigan. I went ahead and knit the front bands as well, but I’m not sure I’m happy with them. I went down quite a bit on needle size to knit them, but I think they might still be a little big. On the other hand, I haven’t blocked anything yet and I know the garter stitch at the yoke and hem will relax some too.
At this point, I’m thinking I’ll go ahead and knit the sleeves, then weave in all the ends except the ones from the front bands. Then I’ll block the sweater and see what’s going on with the front bands, and if necessary, I’ll reknit them. It’s not like they take that long to do anyway.