I've finally started knitting the sleeves on my Tea Leaves Cardigan. Actually, just the first sleeve at this point. I’m still alternating skeins as I work. When I was knitting the yoke, I stopped before I ran out of yarn on these earlier balls. Then I divided them in half by weight so I’d have some for each sleeve. This way the earlier skeins in the sweater will also be at the top of the sleeves.
I still haven’t blocked the front bands because I realized that if there’s a problem, they’re too big, which means that I can frog them later and re-use the yarn for the second version and still be fine. I decided to get the sleeves done first, then I’ll see what’s going on with the front bands later.