<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10582443?origin\x3dhttp://pinklemontwist.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Hexagons!

600 hexagons

I've gotten 600 hexagons basted so far!  I think I've mentioned before that I plan to get them all basted before I start sewing them together so that I can shake them all up and mix them really well.  I'm aiming for around 1,500 at least so I'm maybe more than a third of the way done?  Since I'm cutting as I go, if I start sewing now the same fabrics will be together and as I add new fabrics, they will end up on the outer edges.  So for now, I baste.  It is relaxing at least. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home